Friday, September 6, 2013

Neurodivergent K says important things.

 Everything except this sentence and the title is actually from Neurodivergent K, who gave permission for me to do this.

Had I been 10 years younger or so, I could have been Issy Stapleton. My mom functions that way—she got off on showcasing alllll that she weeeeent through, she liked triggering meltdowns and then trying to make them physical fights, she liked pity and attention.

I want to talk to Issy. I want to tell her that her mother is fractally wrong about her. I want to be able to tell her that things will be ok, but that might be a lie.

A mother (using that term loosely) tried to kill herself and her 14 year old Autistic daughter. And people are excusing it because autism is sooo haaaaaaaaaaard and the mother had a blog blah blah walking in shoes blah blah ‘i’d never condone murder but CONDONING MURDER’

Reminder: if you try to kill your kid you are a BAD PARENT. A TERRIBLE, AWFUL, NO GOOD, VERY BAD PARENT.
If you can’t handle my evolutionarily advantageous ability to make a very easy judgement like this, we can’t be friends.

Based on what I have read, I would bet money (and I don’t have much of it) that Martyr Mommy 40284309854884 was getting all up in Issy’s face when it was clear she was at the edge of her ability to cope.

That is BAD PARENTING.

Abuse happens down a power gradient. And self defense is not abuse.

But “her mom loooooved her”. NO. LOVE DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY. 

Interesting how her sorry excuse for a mother tried to kill her AFTER the CBS report [about Alex]. just. saying.

If you were outraged by the letter floating around 2 weeks ago, but not about Kelli Stapleton trying to kill her daughter Issy, you are a hypocrite. Your priorities are wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Michigan Protection & Advocacy needs to know, I think, that they are being watched VERY CLOSELY in regards to Issy Stapleton. VERY. VERY. CLOSELY.

We can save this one. We can. We can. We can.
We must.  

(Alyssa adds that these two sites have contact info: prosecutors office who can decide what charges to press: http://www.benzieco.net/dept_prosecutor.htm and Michigan Protection and Advocacy: http://mpas.org/contact-mpas)

JUDGEMENT IS EVOLUTIONARILY ADVANTAGEOUS AND JUDGING THOSE WHO KILL OFFSPRING SHOULD BE OUR MOST BASIC INSTINCT THANK YOU THAT IS ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment